Thanks for sharing your professional profile page on LinkedIn! I never realized how big networking could be until I ventured into the site and found a variety of groups and connections that would be valuable to have!
I feel like I learned a lot from you from your linked-in profile! You have quite a diverse background, and I can tell you are an excellent teacher! I don't know if it just isn't loading, but I don't see your pic! You might want to add this ;)
Thanks for sharing your professional profile page on LinkedIn! I never realized how big networking could be until I ventured into the site and found a variety of groups and connections that would be valuable to have!
ReplyDeleteHi Sue!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I learned a lot from you from your linked-in profile! You have quite a diverse background, and I can tell you are an excellent teacher! I don't know if it just isn't loading, but I don't see your pic! You might want to add this ;)
Great job, Sue!
Kaylie